When you complete your Kelowna mortgage application, you will need:
- A copy of the accepted Offer To Purchase, MLS listing, and Property Disclosure Statement
- A salary letter from your employer (self-employed buyers need financial statements for the past two years as well as personal income tax returns)
- Confirmation of where your down payment is coming from (e.g. bank statements, a gift letter, flex down, etc)
- A list of all your assets and debts
- Condominium strata minutes and AGM reports, if applicable
- If you are buying a home to be constructed, bring a copy of the building plans plus your agreement with the builder.
Your Mortgage Specialist can help you determine how much you can afford, obtain a pre-qualified approval, and select the mortgage that’s right for you. This allows you to act quickly when you find the home you want. After your real estate agent draws up an Offer To Purchase between you and the vendor (an agreement that sets the final price and all the conditions of sale) contact your Mortgage Specialist in order to complete your Kelowna mortgage application.